Wooden Lacing Rings
This two-part lacing circle toy has a large wooden ring and a small wooden ring. Both rings have to be joined together using the thread. Multiple patterns can be created using a single thread to join the rings together. This lacing activity helps children develop fine motor skills, bilateral coordination, and visual perceptual skills. In addition, this helps children practice the precursor skills for shoe tying and sewing. It encourages creativity.
The first few years of children are full of experiences. There is so much to discover. Everything that is experienced and learnt forms a strong foundation for future learning. Fine motor skills are vital for the development of all kids. Kids struggling with this skill may get frustrated and tired of even simple activities that help them strengthen their motor skills. These activities help autistic children to catch up with their peers. We highly recommend you introduce this fun activity to your child before he or she goes to school.
Don’t limit yourself to pencils, crayons and other colouring activities. Lacing toys are also highly effective. These threading, weaving and sewing activities are some of the best "Pre-writing activities for pre-schoolers.
- Material: Premium Beech Wood
- Product Size: 12.5 cms & 5.5 cms
- Age Recommendation: Perfect for ages 3 to 5.
- Features: Strong, Durable and easy to grasp.
- Benefits: Cognitive development, fine motor skills, build patience
- Origin: Proudly made in India
- Improves hand-eye coordination: Regular use of lacing activity improves their eye-hand coordination.
- Better Grip: Using the index finger and thumb helps in strengthening the muscles by holding the lace. This helps better grip while writing in the notebook.
- Better Concentration: It improves concentration as there inserting the lace into the bead holes.
- Develops patience and perseverance: It's a fun task, but cant be learnt in a single day. It's a challenging activity to insert the lace when the holes are small. If your kid can stay on this task, you can be assured that he will become a patient and persevering person.
- Creativity: This threading activity opens up the numerous possibilities of creating unique patterns and so it encourages creativity.