Counting Caterpillar Toy
Make your kid learn in a fun way by introducing them to count, sort, match and arrange in a sequence! This felt fabric set includes 10 numbers and 1 Caterpillar head. These felt toys offer more fun and practical way of Montessori-inspired learning experiences for preschoolers and kindergarteners. Get a set of 26 letter flashcards along with this pack teach your kids alphabets along with numbers. The free offer is for a limited period only.
This is an open-ended play material. This can kindle a kid's imagination to make it to any shape. They are perfect for sensory play, open-ended play, direct learning, and so much more!
Senses play materials have a huge role in their learning. All these learning and play materials that are sold here have a goal to make learning hands-on, enhance information processing speed in the brain and provide a fun way for discovery. Our Montessori activities are set up for Sensorial, numerical and Fine Motor Development.
Pre-ordering can be done when we don't have the ready stock. Custom orders are welcome, please reach us through Whatsapp @ +91 99443 92702.
- Age Recommendation: This toy is recommended for ages 2.5 & up.
- Product Size: At over 2.5 feet long, this will be a great big addition to the toy box.
- Learning with Tactile Sensory Play: Even you can close your eyes and touch the numbers to identify them.
- Thoughtfully Designed: This large caterpillar provides fun for any child. Education and fun go hand in hand with this soft toy that will provide hours of fun.
- Beautifully Crafted: A great gift idea for any kids you know that are starting out their education. This is a great addition to the toy and learning material collections.
- Packaging: This product comes in a beautiful felt container and a Card Board Box. Gift Packing and Custom Message Writing Options Available.
- Origin: Proudly Made by Indian Women as part of our Bumpy Rides "Women and Child Empowerment Initiative".
Teaching children something new will never be easy. But this can be easily achieved by kindling their interest in a fun way. Help your kid quickly master the observation skills and memory power through this play and learn the method.
Understanding similarities and differences are the first steps in a child's organized learning phase. With this, the kids can learn to match, sort and classify in an organized way. This helps to enhance their brain's information processing speed which ultimately results in better performance in curricular and extracurricular activities. Using this product helps children in many ways.
- Numerical Skill Development
- Sorting & Sequencing Ability
- Learning Similarities & Differences
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Open-Ended Play
- Builds Visual Perception